HybridZ

resurection of the 2+2...please help !

hey i just purchesed this car. 1987 300zx 2+2 T-tops 5 speed. it has'nt ran for about 3 years. there is a couple of problems, the alarm system has locked out the starter, i tried disconnecting the anti-theft sub-control module, no difference. with the key on, i can jump the starter with a screw driver, it turns over, but does not start. i have spark, and i have fuel flowing through the rail and pressure regulator. ive checked the return line, and its not plugged either. so....... i used a simple LED and checked my injector pulse, blinked one time......... eccs control module displays codes 22,(fuel pump circuit problem)... code 13,(cylinder head temp sensor)and code 41( fuel temp sensor). im at a loss ive done all the checks that i can find. if someone has some insight i would greatly appreciate it.

• 5 weeks later...

are you sure you have spark, and for all 6 injectors to not work(as you said you tested them with a led light) so they are getting signalled to inject... try a little squirt of starting fluid, its alot more flamable than gas, so if its bad gas that should give it the kik to start it.... but in general, you SURE you have spark, and injectors getting signalled to inject.. hook up a simple analog test meter, set it to dc 10 volts with the key on test each side to see which is positive, then carnk it over (I find it easiest to have a extra dizzy and just spin it, with it hooked up to simulate engine rotation) (may want to have the coil wire unhooked for this) with the terminal you found to be + hooked to the red, and the black into the other it should bounce.... and while your at it, check for spark......