HybridZ

Buying LS1

Does anyone know of LS1 engine for sale that is in reasonable price and good condition. I prefer it with its gearbox. I checked ebay and their prices are quite expensive plus lots of the engine parts are removed!!!

Hope you guys could direct me

thanx

Thank you guys...

Supermilano, whats "ls1tech"?

Noksooncow, Does it come with a gear box? Whats your price?

If this were craiglist, I'd have put you on the scam list by the way your typing.

Unless I'm mistaken, the T56 is the 6 speed "gear box" that he did say he was selling with the LS1, and I believe ls1tech is either a member of hybridz.org (where you are now) or is a website, either way :search:

I understand your from kuwait, I'm being reasonable and tolerant to the best of my 16 year old Irish abilities.

That is all,

Sean.

If this were craiglist, I'd have put you on the scam list by the way your typing.

Unless I'm mistaken, the T56 is the 6 speed "gear box" that he did say he was selling with the LS1, and I believe ls1tech is either a member of hybridz.org (where you are now) or is a website, either way :search:

I understand your from kuwait, I'm being reasonable and tolerant to the best of my 16 year old Irish abilities.

That is all,

Sean.

Well, I have to say thanx Mr. Two80z4me..that was helpful although I knew I had to search for the s1tech among the other members or the web..but since Im a dummy and lazy as well, I had to respond to my abilities

For the gearbox thing, Im all new to mechanics and terms, I just finished my automechanic course and Im looking for LS1 engine for my husband's car..and yes Im a lady whose in love with z cars and Im never ashamed to ask about the things I dont know..Thanks again for your tolerance

Well, I have to say thanx Mr. Two80z4me..that was helpful although I knew I had to search for the s1tech among the other members or the web..but since Im a dummy and lazy as well, I had to respond to my abilities

For the gearbox thing, Im all new to mechanics and terms, I just finished my automechanic course and Im looking for LS1 engine for my husband's car..and yes Im a lady whose in love with z cars and Im never ashamed to ask about the things I dont know..Thanks again for your tolerance

We all started somewhere, nobody was born with all the vast knowledge of cars and their mechanics. (except for The Stig, TonyD,BRAAP, and the other usualy suspects)

Now, as you would expect, I'm not familiar with how things work in Kuwait. I would expect however that the easiest way of sourcing a LS1/T56 (engine gear box combo) would be from ebay.com or maybe a local engine building garage, or company? Either that or go junkyard hunting with your husband, maybe you will get a lucky break.

i dont know, im in Kuwait right now for work and i have to say i dont think it would be easy to find an LS1 out here.........and if moudi is as rich as everyone else in Kuwait im pretty sure that the cost of shipping out here is minimal. damn near everyone here lives in a mansion!