HybridZ

your opinions

I own a 260z. I recently found a 280zx-t for sale for $600, and I was thinking I could rip the whole drivetrain out of the car. Apparently after reading the differential FAQ, the R200 in the zx is a 2 pinion and not as good as a 4 pinion. I also though there were other other parts I could use from the newer zx to upgrade my Z, but was sadly incorrect...

The zxt does NOT run, due to no-spark condition, which 3 different mechanics havent been able to figure out... The owner replaced the Ecu, coil and a bunch of stuff but still hasnt fixed the problem...

it might be something stupid like a cas, but I dunno...

Do you think its still worth buying the car and doing the swap,and parting the rest?

I was going to puta RB25det in the car, which now I'm selling to put a SR20det in the car. Then I found this car for sale, and not I'm sorta indecisive as to what swap to do....

I know the advantages/disadvantages of each swap (RB/SR/L28et) I'm ditching the RB swap cuz it seems to need too many things, (rear sump oil pan/pickup, mounts driveshaft etc)

So its SR vs l28t...