HybridZ

Pic request of this airdam

TJOL

I'm in the process of doing body work on my Z right now and have begun to look around for a new airdam or lower valence since the old stock one is rusted through and dented. I've bee looking at the usual places like MSA, Blackdragon and eBay.

I saw this one at MSA and haven't seen any pictures of the members here using it just wanted to know if anyone had some other pictures of it since the website doesn't provide the greatest pictures/angles of it.

Fiberglass Front Valance, With Aero Lip, 70-8/74 Z

Product Code: 50-1420

http://www.thezstore.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TZS&Product_Code=50-1420&ShowShip=1

large501420.jpg

Thanks for the help in advance.

Actually, a few more pics in the beginning this album, from when my 260 was owned by the same guy as the blue and silver car: http://picasaweb.google.com/nullproject/1974Datsun260Z#

I forgot my car had that one on when I got it. These pics show it with turn signals, but still no bumper. I think it looks better with a bumper, as with the cool blue car in your first post here.

My friend likes to use that spoiler because it's not too far from a stock look.

Thanks for the pictures nullbound !

It looks like I will have to decide if the price difference between this airdam and the more popular MSA Type 1. I like the Xenon/MSA Type 1 alot especially since I can get a Xenon airdam in Urethane for extra durability (the Aero lip shown above is fiberglass).

If anyone else has any pictures available I would still love to see any other examples of this Aero lip. Or if anyone is looking to sell a used airdam let me know. Thanks again!

• 4 months later...