HybridZ

Help me!! I did everything the fuel book said and its still crap when i rev

zwilson2148

okay i have done everything bullet connectors air flow meter adjusting everything constantly the only time it revs good is when i apply pressure on the weight on the air flow meter i connot figure it out i tried tightening the spring loosing it all the results or the same crappy i replaced the temperature sensor i look at the ecu everything is connected the only thing i noticed that i havnt before was that the spark plug wires to the distributer cap 2 of them had a good amount of corrosion but i cleaned those pretty good. after i did everything the car idols nice but its still crap when i rev i am slowly hating this car lol i just wish i could figure it out better

well at first i adjusted about four clicks to the right then i went to 10 then i put the new one on same thing so i adjusted that one the same way then i took it to about 20 and now it seems to rev better i just put a rubber band on the weight and now i can rev and drive it so atleast i got something out of it for now i do not no what i am going to do.... its pushin out a little white smoke now but still smell rich or smells weird anyway so it might be to lean