HybridZ

Headlight Ideas??

Guest Frank280z

Guest Frank280z

I'm still tossing around the custom front end project for the winter...I'm looking to incorporate the new Mitsu Eclipse headlights. If they fit the fenders and my budget. I definitely want composite bulbs. And a sleek look. Any input?? Anybody else configure a front end with different headlights? Dealer says I need a Vin# to track part. Go figure...Frank

------------------

Build it. Drive it. Improve it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

One idea for a radical design change can be seen at my website at http://www.jps.net/zparts/showcase/wczn20/pages/00r11f18rw2s.htm

I do not know the owners name yet, but I believe he is a member of the San Diego, CA Z club

Eric Neyerlin

------------------

Z PARTS - Used & New

Online Parts Inventory at http://www.jps.net/zparts/selectzp.html

I was real interested in those head lights, and contacted the owner. He told me that they were prototypes that Motorsport were working on, but because of government regulations they could not produce them.He got the only set.They where going to sell for around $600 for the set, a little too pricey!

Those were way cool lights and paint!...

I may have access to european headlights that are not exactly legal here here in the states. My dad has a few customers that do conversions on BMW's & MERC's as they come into the country.. I had a pair of high-beams in my old Opel Manta that would really light up the night!

Myron

Guest Frank280z

Are these lights considered the HID high intensity discharge lights? VERY bright if they are. They sell for $600+ around here. That includes the ballast. But they are considered an auxilary light. I had a set of hella conv. H4s But I returned them for I am undecided. Looks like this guy used the fiber' fill in buckets. I think he won this years motorsport event. Sweet ride....Frank