HybridZ

No luck...smashup (not my Z)

cygnusx1

So it's hard to complain after watching the news lately but I need to vent.

My WRX develops an exhaust leak throwing check engine codes. No biggie at 150K miles time for an exhaust. So it's at the dealership waiting for parts.

We take the mini van to pick up my parents Accord to use while the WRX is in dealer jail. It's pouring rain. The van power door decides to crap out the very moment we pick up the Accord in the rain. OK now the van is partially disabled. The door wont latch properly so it won't stop screaming at us when you put it in gear....I work around it by disabling the power doors.

So today I am using the borrowed Accord so that I can drop off and pick up my son at school. On the way to pick him up, an oncoming Camry throws a front wheel at me! Coming right for my head, I duck, brake and swerve right. BAM it slams the front of the Accord. What gives? Down 3 cars in two days!

On a positive note, the rain cleared away the salt and I took the Z for a spin. Ran great!!!

Camry Wheel!!!! How long did this lady drive on ONE lugnut? And it decides to break right as I pass by. TONYD, are those heli-coiled lugnuts still available? I might have a buyer. Only four needed. Willing to part set?

774976270_Nbdgx-XL.jpg

Parents Accord:

774976165_uQDJd-XL.jpg