HybridZ

I found a 280zx 2+2 Turbo!

Blown77Z

Believe it, a Datsun Bluebird 510 has been just released within the past year by HotWheels. I tried to snag one after i remembered seeing it at a local Meijers, but i was too late and either they sold out (they are toy cars, is selling out of hot wheels possible?) or they were re-organizing what they had and got rid of one of the best Hot Wheels around! Remember, Hot Wheels only sell for about a buck a piece, but on Amazon, its for about 4.

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-2009-Models-Bluebird/dp/B001NJGAQ0

I still want this car, but i rather look around for another at Meijer or something.

I hope they continue to produce older model cars, for they look great for the future coming. Hope to see more Datsun Hot Wheels!

Believe it, a Datsun Bluebird 510 has been just released within the past year by HotWheels. I tried to snag one after i remembered seeing it at a local Meijers, but i was too late and either they sold out (they are toy cars, is selling out of hot wheels possible?) or they were re-organizing what they had and got rid of one of the best Hot Wheels around! Remember, Hot Wheels only sell for about a buck a piece, but on Amazon, its for about 4.

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-2009-Models-Bluebird/dp/B001NJGAQ0

I still want this car, but i rather look around for another at Meijer or something.

I hope they continue to produce older model cars, for they look great for the future coming. Hope to see more Datsun Hot Wheels!

I see those 510 hot wheels all the time at Walmart. They release new colors every few months. The last one I got was bronze. They did have 240's for awhile, but no new colors in the last 2 years.

I see those 510 hot wheels all the time at Walmart. They release new colors every few months. The last one I got was bronze. They did have 240's for awhile, but no new colors in the last 2 years.

theres blue, black, and bronze :mrgreen: I collect what ever nissan cars I can find, Iv got some 510's, GTR's, Z's and Im trying to find the diecast 510 wagon.

Funny, cause i had gone to Toys R Us to pick up a present for my younger brother, and they did not have it. Just before i walked out, i remembered, they might have Datsun hot wheels... I walked back, and sure enough, they had a bronze/orange 510 bluebird. I picked it up, looked for anymore versions or any other Datsun, but they didn't have any others so i left with that one. $1.05.

Then, i made a stop at Meijers though i forget the reason why. I thought again, maybe they finally got some more Datsun in stock. Went over to the hot wheels, and they had the black 510 bluebird. Bought that one too, $1.03. lol.

So yesterday, i came across 2 Datsuns, though the same car but different colors, i still wanted them. I wonder if i should open the package or collect them. Eh, either way...