HybridZ

240z

slipknotanfitch9

Im looking for a 240z, in the East Texas area but im willing to drive about 250 miles. I found one in my town for 500$ agreed on the deal guy told me he was out of town and would call me when he got back. 5 days later he finally returned my call to tell me he had sold the car and "sorry for your time" A mans word just isnt what it used to be:fmad:. Any way im looking for one in the nehibor hood of 500$ I also have a 1980 280zx not far from running that I would be willing to put twords the car.

That car is kinda rusty from what i have seen, if you look thru the for sale side of things i have 2 shells (one silver and red) and they are both rust free (one small spot on the red pass floor). But are in better shape than that austin car, i had him send me pics and its got alot from being by the coast. Let me know im in dallas, and the cars are 1k-1250 and just need motor/trans (i also have a hopped up motor thats connected to a 5 speed i could sell with them. -Jeff