HybridZ

some dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy 280zxt project

blatanttripod

ive been a member here for some time but have not posted anything. 280zxt owner for while and decided to start ripping this bitch apart in my spare time. Since i got the car i got married , had a kid , bought a house , went to college and moved/drove my z here and its in my garage collecting dust. i hope to get going on this project soon but time gentlemen timeeeeeeeeeee is what i need . a few problems with this car . The floors are rusted out, the bottom of the doors are rusted out , there is a hole above the muffler letting exhaust fumes into the car, the driver seat is torn, the carpet was so damp it took part of the floor with it when i pulled it up, the frame is rotted to helllllll, the engine most likely has vacuum leak but the only has 72 thousand miles on it , auto trans in good condition . Ive been getting alot of ideas from reading alot of member posts but this car is FUBAR . so like i said in the title somedayyy.

I'll post pics later . Hope the wife will quit nagging me to get rid of it and let at least try to get it road worthy again.

• 2 months later...

I can relate to the need for time. My zx needs some attention but my wife has had some life threatening illnesses this past year and my daughter is graduating and I've had to run my wifes health food store while trying to keep my construction company afloat. The zx gets negleted and sits patiently waiting for some tlc. I drive it almost daily to commute but it still gets no attention. Our poor z's get moved way down the list when family needs attention.

Time is a precious commodity.

• 2 weeks later...

I can relate to the need for time. My zx needs some attention but my wife has had some life threatening illnesses this past year and my daughter is graduating and I've had to run my wifes health food store while trying to keep my construction company afloat. The zx gets negleted and sits patiently waiting for some tlc. I drive it almost daily to commute but it still gets no attention. Our poor z's get moved way down the list when family needs attention.

Time is a precious commodity.

It sucks that they get placed on the back burner but thats just what responsible people do and someday well have stories to share about how we waited to get our project just right. lol . good luck on your build and hope your wife gets well soon . Thanks for commenting and keep your head up man