HybridZ

Rear Tail Panel Carbon Fiber

Guest KraZ4spd

Guest KraZ4spd

I think that more than anything this would be a nice option. I see so many people trying to figure out what color to paint their panel.Carbon fiber would be a beautiful neutral. Doesn't serve a racing purpose but it would look nice.

------------------

KraZ4spd

Dude, you can just overlay it with carbon fiber...and yes, that would look great. Go to www.bryanf.com and go through his site. You'll end up seeing the most awesome 510 buildup and also a great page on making carbon fiber interior panels. One of the pictures shows a carbon fiber dash. Wow! I emailed Bryan and let him know it almost looked like the stock dash had a layer of carbon fiber on it. He said, "exactly." I don't see why this couldn't be done with the rear exterior panel as well smile.gif

David

• 1 month later...

I would love a carbon fiber rear valance panel my car is mercedes benz silver with black flames outlined in blue and the flat black panel just kills the rear treatment Please contact me if you are going to produce these parts or any other in carbon fiber.

------------------

rx7260z@yahoo.com

Speed Power Performance& Style. What else is there?

I don't plan on producing any parts, but I will custom fab my own, because I cheap..oh,er..I mean it's cheap to do it myself! Like I mentioned in the post above, working with carbon fiber is not all that expensive. Check out Bryan F's site and see what it takes...just overlay the panel with carbon fiber and viola, instant prestige!

David

Supplies? Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Company smile.gif They have a WEB site and will send you as GIANT catalog for free. They cater to aircraft hobbyists and have all of the Carbon Fiber type materials you could ask for as well as some nice heim joints and EGT gauges smile.gif