HybridZ

8 hours of engine build in 9 minutes

josh817

You can see the parts where Dad and I are arguing, I mean, "discussing" how to appropriately address the valve timing of an unknown cam profile. Things worked out, now we're waiting on a back plate before we can stab the motor into the car. :-|

Watch it before Youtube feels the need to take the video down for its music :fmad:(which is ridiculous at best because I show where to buy the album, so its like a sales pitch):fmad:

My editing skills are not up to par, be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8bGtvXJlk

Yah. He was actually there for a long time but the video is sped up by like 2^5 or 2^6 times. Windows movie maker, you can add "double speed" several times so its like going 2x2x2x2x2 hahaha. And, he pisses me off. I don't tell Dad this but my opinion only, he doesn't need to be at the shop. Not only does he beg for attention, he also gets into trouble if you aren't watching. We can't get ♥♥♥♥ done... You may be saying "yah thats a typical 5-6 year old", personally I think its much worse, but even then, a 5-6 year old child doesn't need to be at a shop where old vintage race cars are being worked on. The liability is too great.

Of course if I had my way, I wouldn't have a step anyone, brother or mother, but you can't control that. :rolleyesg

There is an internal conflict, for me, and the whole "family" situation. :-|