HybridZ

Custom Z Nose Photos

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

All,

The photo display of the tilt front end Z car, that I put up several months ago, has prompted several custom Z project builders from around the country to send in photos of their own unique projects. If any of you have been following that display you may be interested to stop by again to see the latest addition sent in by Jerry Cross of Providence, Rhode Island.

Review his design concept at (5th photo down the page)

http://www.jps.net/zparts/showcase/bodykits/S301pc_front/tiltfrt_sample.htm

Note: Jerry's project extends from the featured nose treatment to a body skirt treatment back to a mini roll over wing. Photos details of these areas will be published soon in another section.

If anyone on the list has clean photos of other custom Z body projects, feel free to contact me about publishing them.

Note: I just completed a mini photo shoot of Hoover Chan's super rare Primma Donna Z last weekend. Many of the shots were close-ups of the many custom body details of that car plus several over head views to show Z enthusiast how wild looking this car is. Hopefully 3-6 images will be published within the week.

Enjoy,

Eric of Z PARTS www.jps.net/zparts

I contacted Jerry this morning via e-mail and I'm gonna send him pics of my MASS front end.. I think he did an excellent job creating a G-nose, and I now have even more ideas!!!!!!

Mike

------------------

http://hometown.aol.com/dat74z/myhomepage/auto.html

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest Anonymous

Quick Note to Kevin and Mike's responses.

They say "Timing is everything" and apparantly my timing was not good when I announced the added photos last night at http://www.jps.net/zparts. I woke up this morning to find my hosting server had gone down during the night and this morning my Z PARTS website appears to not be accessable at this time. Give it a day and hopefully it will be up again.

2. Kevin, I have a quality standard that I have tried to maintain about photos that I display at my site. One goal is to create photo displays that are focused on a specifice topic and only publish sharp, well lit, informative photos that hopefully are complimented with some useful text. Jerry Cross did send in photos of the entire car and other details and I intend to publish them as a group with further notes. Hopefully those will provide you with much more of what you want to see.

Preparing these photos for best web viewing in a suitable web layout takes a bit of time to do correctly, but hopefully the result will have an enduring value that "dumping" them on a page seldom does. Please be patient and I will try to reward everyone with a growing set of quality photo displays and tech text of ununusual and seldom seen projects. I have quite a few unique ones in preparation.

Mike, I think Jerry Cross's photos indicate a passionate Z lover is at work. From what he tells me, completion of his project is being hampered by the usual obstacles that hold all of us back. I have other photos of his custom body design project that show some creative solutions and design ideas that I have never seen done quite this way. I have encouraged Jerry to keep at his project and to share updates with us all as he goes along. Hopefully I will be able to show more soon.

btw, I popped over to your current write-up page on your V8 Z and the accumulation of info and links there and must say it seems to have developed into an excellent tech and resource page. Nice job. Eventually I hope to create a "Recommended Links" page on my website. Yours will be listed on it.

Eric Neyerlin of Z PARTS

------------------

Z PARTS - Used & New

Online Parts Inventory at http://www.jps.net/zparts/selectzp.html

Thanks Eric. Unfortunately, My site will be going down soon, as I'm ditching AOL, but I plan to reconstruct the site from a different server/ provider... Any tips (From All) on what to ditch, keep, or expand on would be appreciated... I'm thinking that with the current project underway, I may have to do two different sites...one before with that "Value Added info" for those who don't want to go all out race, and the new "Construction phase & Final product", aimed at hitting 200mph in the desert...

Ideas please...

Mike

------------------

http://hometown.aol.com/dat74z/myhomepage/auto.html

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk