HybridZ

R200 Stub Axle (Diff side)

e_racer1999

I need ONE stub axle for my R200. Passenger side, but I don't think it matters. This was the last R200 at the junkyard, and now I've got everything ready except this one stub axle. By the way, this is the stub axle that clips into the diff, not the wheel-side stub axle.

Obviously local would be better so I could avoid shipping, but I need this doohickey.

PM here or e-mail jgoldperformance @ gmail . com

I need ONE stub axle for my R200. Passenger side, but I don't think it matters. This was the last R200 at the junkyard, and now I've got everything ready except this one stub axle. By the way, this is the stub axle that clips into the diff, not the wheel-side stub axle.

Obviously local would be better so I could avoid shipping, but I need this doohickey.

PM here or e-mail jgoldperformance @ gmail . com

pm box is full

sent email.

whoops..... I'm pretty sure I sent the wrong one. I'll send out the other one tomorrow morning. You'll just have a spare driver's side one. lol

For future searches, it appears the driver's side r200 stub is shorter than the passenger side stub.

Thanks for the heads up cockerstar.

Edited by 280zcar