HybridZ

Diff Mount Nuts

240zBoy

Undergoing an r200 swap I have been to about 3 different places around here including 2 auto stores and no one carries the two 14 mm differential nuts that go to the bolts that goes through the mustache bar. They need to be a high grade thus no one sells them around here. It has become a pain and I gave in to just buying them online but I can't find anyone that sells them through any of the z stores. They are the nuts for the r200 which requires slightly larger nuts than the r180. If anyone has a source or knows where I can buy the correct nuts for this please let me know. Thanks

Undergoing an r200 swap I have been to about 3 different places around here including 2 auto stores and no one carries the two 14 mm differential nuts that go to the bolts that goes through the mustache bar. They need to be a high grade thus no one sells them around here. It has become a pain and I gave in to just buying them online but I can't find anyone that sells them through any of the z stores. They are the nuts for the r200 which requires slightly larger nuts than the r180. If anyone has a source or knows where I can buy the correct nuts for this please let me know. Thanks

Try Nissan

Try ACE Hardware. The one here has an awesmoe supply of high grade metric nuts and bolts.

Thanks Deja. I have never been into ACE and the people there were awesome. I found what I needed in high grade just like you said. Plus I got free popcorn when leaving! :D