HybridZ

Building street rods

Bad Rat

Hell,, my name is Bill aka Bad Rat I build street rods as ahobby,, and for a extra buck or two now and then

at the present time I am building a 48 Anglia Thames Panel, Blown BBC turbo 400 and a winters Quick change R/E

I am just at thebegining stages of building the Chassis,,

I would like to compare ideas with you guys [and girls} Thanks Bill

EDIT

WOOPS,, just took a look at the gallery pictures,, and I think I am in the wrong forum ,, apparently this is a nissan Z site,, and I don't have a Z sorry guys,, my bad..........

post-10866-12685513736046_thumb.jpg

post-10866-12685514488494_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bad Rat

Eh, we all like horsepower here anyway, so it's not too big of a deal, really.

I am probably going to build a rod in my future too. Is there a website like this one, only for rods, that you would recommend? I want to read as much as possible before diving into building a rod from the ground up.

I Like what you are building there. Steel is best, but FG is sometimes cheaper!!

Davy

Eh, we all like horsepower here anyway, so it's not too big of a deal, really.

I am probably going to build a rod in my future too. Is there a website like this one, only for rods, that you would recommend? I want to read as much as possible before diving into building a rod from the ground up.

I Like what you are building there. Steel is best, but FG is sometimes cheaper!!

Davy

Thanks for understanding,, I happened on this forum while trying to find something else,, and never paid attention that if was a Z Based forum,, I just went with the fabrication subject,,,

If Posting a hot rod build here won't P/O everybody, and if you want me too I will continue,, but if you guys I didn't I FULLY understand,,

As for a GOOG hot Rod site I suggest http://hotrodders.com its the largest group on the net,, and any kind of infro you can imagine, no particular type of vehicle ,, or Bike

Here are some of the cars my son and I have built

http://s670.photobucket.com/albums/vv68/BADRAT01/

No way, feel free to post your project. I believe we have an "other projects" section just for that in the member's projects forum. I think one of our moderators here actually doesn't and didn't ever have a Z (although I might be wrong). Don't worry about it.

And I, for one, happen to be a fan of hot rods/rat rods. It's on the short list of things I want to do after the Z.

Edited by rturbo 930

No way, feel free to post your project. I believe we have an "other projects" section just for that in the member's projects forum. I think one of our moderators here actually doesn't and didn't ever have a Z (although I might be wrong). Don't worry about it.

And I, for one, happen to be a fan of hot rods/rat rods. It's on the short list of things I want to do after the Z.

Thanks guys.. I apprecate the understanding,,,

I have been doing a little chassis work,, mocking up the motor and such,, not much space to work with,, and its gonna get much tighterpost-10866-12691886239079_thumb.jpg

post-10866-12691886562896_thumb.jpg

post-10866-12691886769908_thumb.jpg