HybridZ

takin stuff of the intake mani

copperdatsun76

ok ive searched and searched.....ive taken all the emissions stuff off my intake manifold. can someone tell me if i can just leave my cold start injector hangin there or does anyone have a suggestion and can someone point me to a good writeup other than the one on zdriver.com

yes it's fine just sitting in there

• Administrators

Nice work Flatty! :2thumbs:

Here was my first L28, picture taken back in the mid '90's. Stock EFI system minus cold start injector and air flow regulator, harness re-routed along the firewall and under the fuel rail.

BraapCustom.jpg

Recent customer car had me install a cleaned up N-42 intake and clean up the rest of the EFI system. Stock EFI, cold start injector delete, fuel rail install, wire harness re-route retune. Runs as good as it looks;

Running.jpg

Another customer turned family friend, in this photo still has the stock EFI minus cold start. RTZ is responsible for the EFI on this one, engine and very custom internally and externally polished N-42 by your truly; (Car currently has scratch built intake manifold, WOLF EFI system and 6 ignition coils, is OMG stunning!)

Clint1Medium.jpg