HybridZ

HybridZ turbo engine raffled off?

• Administrators

So Braap,

Did you build the engine specifically for a turbo application w/dishtops or did you use flattops?

The reason I ask is that the cam seems kind of big for a turbo application.

Also is everything else listed correctly other than the 4-angle valve job?

I had nothing to do with the short block, I only built the P90 cylinder head, the pinks boys used a short block they had. Cam is an Isky grind based on the Z-gad grind, (plug Zgad grind or Zgad cam into the search engine for more info).

Here are some pics of the head, cam and the formal quote that went out with the head. Note the exhaust stud hole forward of exhaust port #1. That is an external identifier. :wink:

Here is the quote for it would have cost to build the Pinks head. We sponsored the labor and machine work for the cylinder head, valve train was supplied by the Pinks crew.

Pinksbill.jpg

CamkitMedium.jpg

SeatcutMedium.jpg

DeckSmall.jpg

ExhaustsMedium.jpg

IntakesMedium.jpg

NAWWZCustom2.jpg

DSC_8823Medium.jpg

cam1Medium.jpg

deck1.jpg

Ok, thank you for spitting it out. I wasn't on this site when the pinks went down! I had no idea what happened. Are there videos of the race anywhere? Can't seem to find any.

I have it... Ive tried to jailbreak it a few times but the quality isnt as good as the original...