HybridZ

injector bungs

mack z

So are these for sale from somewhere?

Or is it just a pretty picture????

Yes they are for sale we have more on order from the CNC shop price will go down if we get a big order at one time .right now they are $9 each .but when we put in a order over 100 then will come down

ft lauderdale

Edited by mack z

Looks like some good stuff!

As soon as I find an aluminum flange for my head, I'll be starting an intake manifold. I really didn't like the idea of chopping out my stock parts and being forced to make them work. This is an awesome solution.

I just picked up a Syncrowave 180, so I'll be piddling around making stuff here soon. Glad to see you're somewhat local. I'd like to see what you guys have to offer.

Looks like some good stuff!

As soon as I find an aluminum flange for my head, I'll be starting an intake manifold. I really didn't like the idea of chopping out my stock parts and being forced to make them work. This is an awesome solution.

I just picked up a Syncrowave 180, so I'll be piddling around making stuff here soon. Glad to see you're somewhat local. I'd like to see what you guys have to offer.

why not get one water jet cut .If you need one cut we can set you up with a water jet guy that is down the road from us