HybridZ

complete 280zxt turbo motor

UPSMT280Z

Hey voltron im in montana and you? How much are you asking? I just want the motor to put in my 78 280. Im guessing and i hope guessing right that even if the motor comes from a car that was an auto that it should just drop right in my car and bolt right up to everything? If i have to use a lil elbow grease to make it work thats kool too.

voltron thats a lil more than i want to spend i was thinking 500 something like that. Im just looking for a complete motor to drop into my 78. Even if i have to rebuild it a bit thats fine i can do that with the exception of the machine work. Im going to be in so cal in a few weeks to for a lil rnr and dirtbiking.Thank you for the thought though

• 2 weeks later...

I have a turbo motor I bought from another member, but have no time to work on. The head was removed, and the motor has ~129K on it according to the member I bought it from. The motor comes also comes with the clutch assembly still attached, but no distributor. The oil pump and pan are there. I would recommend refreshing the motor while it is out of the vehicle though just to be safe. The turbo it came with had shaft play and was discarded since it wasn't rebuildable. I am in San Diego, and the motor is $350.00. If I find any spare things for it, I will throw those in as well.