HybridZ

DIYAutoTune.com: A great place to buy

badjuju

Just wanted to throw some praise in the air, AGAIN, for Matt @ DIYAutotune.com.

I bought my original msns-e kit from him about 5 years ago, and have since sold the kit\motor.

He was a huge help to me then, and I'm stuck on a problem with VEMS, a product I don't even think he sells, but I thought I'd give him a call and ask him his input, and he spent about ten minutes on the phone with me troubleshooting until I figured it out.

The world needs more people like this, so if you get a chance to install Megasquirt in your ride, buy it from Matt.

He tunes cars, and doesn't afraid of anything.

I bought my original msns-e kit from him about 5 years ago, and have since sold the kit\motor.

He was a huge help to me then, and I'm stuck on a problem with VEMS, a product I don't even think he sells, but I thought I'd give him a call and ask him his input, and he spent about ten minutes on the phone with me troubleshooting until I figured it out.

The world needs more people like this, so if you get a chance to install Megasquirt in your ride, buy it from Matt.

Win.

I must also parrot the praise; I've had nothing but wonderful experiences from the folks over at DIYAT, and that's from both Matt and Jerry.

Win.

I must also parrot the praise; I've had nothing but wonderful experiences from the folks over at DIYAT, and that's from both Matt and Jerry.

Ive done a bit of business with them over the years. They do an amazing job. Once my megasquirt messed up while i was on a road trip to fl and I ordered the parts online to fix it but it was after the cut off for that days shipping and they boxed the parts i needed up and took them to the post office for me so i could get them in a timely manner. Thanks a million guys!!