HybridZ

78 280 Turbo

UPSMT280Z

This is a repose i guess lol because i posted it in the 280z tech fourm a few min ago.

I made the 1st step in making my 78 a turbo. I aquired a 83 280zxt off ebay that i will pick up in a couple weeks. Im glad its gonna become summer soon here in mt because its too dam cold to work on anything in the winter since i donthave a nice warm heated shop.

Cross posting is not allowed on hybridz.

Hey hoov i didnt know that i just keep fing up LOL. I posted 1st in the s30 240/260/280z tech fourum and brapp said that i should of posted this here in the non tech fourum to begin with. If i knew how to delete that initial post i would.

Hey hoov i didnt know that i just keep fing up LOL. I posted 1st in the s30 240/260/280z tech fourum and brapp said that i should of posted this here in the non tech fourum to begin with. If i knew how to delete that initial post i would.

Hey there, good to hear you got the car! Have you decided to pull the drivetrain or bring the whole car back with you?

Hey there, good to hear you got the car! Have you decided to pull the drivetrain or bring the whole car back with you?

My mechanic friend here said dont be a dumbass basically and recommended to bring the whole car back LOL. He makes perfect sense because yes i could pull just what i want etc but id probably be in sometype of rush and id prob forget something or f something up LOL. Besides after the motor and rear end which should just bolt in my 78 as well ill either try to sell that auto tranny and the shell. I may keep the wheels and put those on my 78 and put the wheels on it on the 83. If any one wants an auto trans from a 83 turbo car hit me up.