HybridZ

sound deadner

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ok...i'm almost ready to buy my z and had a question. the reason y i sold my last 2 z's was because of all the krazy road noise that was coming in the car. so this time when i get one..i want the car as quiet as possible inside. i was reading up on the bed liner thing for the trucks on the inside of the car. do they sell this so u can diy at home? or would i have to take it somewhere to get done. or other alternatives like dynamat and all those other mat type things? weight really isn't a concern.....as long as i heard less road in the car.

thanks all.

I didn't follow the link but I assume its about the Dynamat? I did that and went even further by coating the whole inside of the car with truck bed liner (Dupont) bought at a local auto store. Took two cans to do the inside and underside + inner fenders.

Don't buy the installation kit they sell, it's cheaper to go to HomeDepot and get some paint rollers and pans.

Owen