HybridZ

Please ID this Weber intake manifold

oldhemi

I have snatched some very good pictures of the intake manifold that I have had on my car since '76-'77. I bought it new from Bap Geon and my receipt does not have the name on it!

I have no intention of replacing it or my DCOE40's. I am only curious if it can be used with other carbs or ITB's etc.

Please post if you have any history or knowledge on this intake manifold! Thanks much!

post-9362-12699638096954_thumb.jpg

post-9362-12699638346064_thumb.jpg

post-9362-12699638553866_thumb.jpg

Dtnslvr - I think that you are right! I did a little Googling with your info and found Mangoletsi manifolds. No pics that I have found other than yours and mine. Would have been nice if that link had a picture of the top or even the bottom. I have a feeling that the manifolds might have been sold under a different name here in the states.

Thanks a lot for the info!

Upon further review, I dont think the Mangolesti in the picture is the same casting. Note that piece sticking up near the upper front bolt on the left of the picture - not on mine. Also, the casting curves towards the carb mount - it even continues into the front and rear carb's ports! The brace part of the casting that connects the carb ports looks different - even when I squint my eyes!

Edited by oldhemi

I don't think it's a Mangolesti manifold either, the Mangolesti has a slight curve to the runners and 2 square boss's, one at either end, to mount a linkage onto the one in the pic appears to have straight-ish runners and 3 round boss's for linkage mountings and, as oldhemi says, the casting web inbetween the runners is different, the Mangoletsi's I've seen all have something like 04700 or 470 cast into them somewhere too.