HybridZ

Vacuum Distribution Block

dts300z

Hey just wanted to show off some distribution blocks I designed and had made up for a friends shop... Enjoy.

Maybe we can get some made up with the HybridZ logo... just a thought.

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

Edited by dts300z

It wouldn't be a problem to add a sixth along the bottom. It is threaded on both sides as well and this was based on a design I did for a friend and wanted to keep it at 5 ports. Adding a port would also add about 3/4" to the piece but like I said it can be done. If there is enough intrest I can get a quote to have a run of them made but I would need to figure out what the process is to do that on this site.

I'm sure the cost would be reasonable. I think the per unit cost was ~$25-30 depending on the order amount. If there was a large enough order I'm sure it would be in that range. I was thinking that if all of this got approved and we got a reasonable price $5-10 per unit could be donated to HybridZ so the total cost would be ~$30-40. I will send out a PM or two and see what process is to get something going.