HybridZ

where can i get this?

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

check out this car's front end...i want the exact same setup, just a different color. anyone know where i can get this package from? or individually from? thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Guys,

Pete's car is a nice one and he is running the Wolf3D engine management system. Wolf is one of the systems that I have been looking at and they are supposed to release the Wolf4D "any day now" icon_rolleyes.gif

The 4D is supposed to have more outputs, a built-in boost controller and real time data logging. Only caveat is the datalogging is done on a memory module and the module is then downloaded to the computer. Real-time stuff is done via a hand held unit.

Anyway, just another system to look at. It seems everyone is releasing a new unit these days.

Let's see if this makes it easier:

http://www.sweetspotproductions.com/psanders/Z.html

Hopefully that will work.

Dan, the front end of the car is just an airdam sold by MSA (get the catalog) and fiberglass (apparently) front bumper. It looks very clean in silver.

Davy

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: DavyZ ]

Okay, that looks like the spoiler I've got in my spare room icon_rolleyes.gif I got it from MSA and it's urethane. It's made by XEON if memory serves - can look to doubl check if you'd like. The front bumper appears to be from Arizona Z or from MSA and is fiberglass - I've got a pair of them from MSA. Since ArizonaZ won't sell you one call up MSA and ask about it. Fuzzy on price but I think it was a little over $100 apiece. It was a nice looking piece when mine showed up and needed litle in the way of bodywork before painting.

Hope that helps!

pete_sanders_driver_side.jpg

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

what do you guys think of side skirts? go or no go? i did wanna put a wing on the car. no no no, not some wing that i would have put on my old car, just something to give the back edge a lip, yeah, something like that. and maybe actually contribute to keeping the ass on the ground too....thanks.

As far as that air dam, the one on Pete Sanders car looks just like the XEON Urethane one I have.

For a short rear lip spoiler, I have this one: 240Zrear.jpg

Go Here to get one. That's actually not a very attractive angle to view it from.

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: pparaska ]

I like the sideskirts in the MSA catalog, not too expensive either. But was wondering the same, YAY or NAY?

Somehow just having the front air dam makes the car's lines look strange from the side. Cuz the the lower lip of the dam is lower than the bottom edge of the door. I don't know about the rear tailgate body piece though...have to take another look.

Owen

Guest Anonymous

The sideskirts that are used on the newer kit look good with just the front airdam, but if you are gonna go that route why not get the rear skirt too? I think the whole MSA kit really dresses up the Z body while not drastically changig the appearance.