HybridZ

s30 dash lights stopped working

my dash lights have never given me a problem, the other day they just didn't turn on anymore. Gauges, exterior lights, dome light, emergency flashers, pretty much everything works other than the dash lights. just changed all the fuses to new ones and still no luck, any suggestions would be great.

on a side note, the switch was recently rebuilt and has never giving me problems since then.

my dash lights have never given me a problem, the other day they just didn't turn on anymore. Gauges, exterior lights, dome light, emergency flashers, pretty much everything works other than the dash lights. just changed all the fuses to new ones and still no luck, any suggestions would be great.

on a side note, the switch was recently rebuilt and has never giving me problems since then.

Mine went out as well about a week ago, along with my driving lights.

My fuse looked fine, it had actually burned out behind the metal. I didn't notice it until I got the voltmeter out and only saw power to one side of the fuse. I took it out and the fuse popped open.

If you have a FSM it's pretty easy to track down the source of the problem.

Edited by flatblack280

Okay so i replaced all the fuses with brand new ones, checked that everything was plugged in and still nothing. Everything was working fine up until a few days ago. I have the upgraded headlight harness and parking light relay from MSA and everything was working fine with and without those. All the lights interior and exterior work other than the dash lights. Please any help is appreciated.

Problem solved!!! YAY!!!!

For any curious, apparantly I must have adjusted the rheostat while installing my dash cover (i didnt even know there was a rheostat) but anyway, i'm at full illumination now. thanks for the suggestions.