HybridZ

WTB drag race wheels 15" 4 x 4 1/2 pattern

drzed

I'm looking for a set of drag race wheels for my 260Z. Must be 4 on 4 1/2" stud spacing and 15". Rears to be 7" or 8" wide and fronts 4" - 6" wide but will look at others. These are for a stock bodied late 260Z with rolled rear fender lips. Still using stock suspension but may convert to coil overs for more tire room if required. At this point I'm looking to run 26-8.50 15 MT drag slicks on the rear and front runners or sportsmans on the front but have not purchased them yet so may look at your available tires as well. Will look at any wheels but would prefer something lightweight.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i got some 15x8s that are in great shape but theyre not "drag" wheels theyre nice old american racing style chrome wheels....they look great though, negative offset, deep lips and i run 245-60-15s in the rear

Might work. How much? Could I get a couple of pics? Can I get a backspace measurement? Any idea how much they weight? 2 or 4 available?

Thanks

Turbo "Swashtica" wheels fit great. I've seen 235-60-15s mounted on the back w/ stock springs and stock fenders. I currently have 155-80-15s on the front of mine and 225-50-15s on back. Rim is 6 inches wide and is fine for these size tires. I run it front and back.

i got some 15x8s that are in great shape but theyre not "drag" wheels theyre nice old american racing style chrome wheels....they look great though, negative offset, deep lips and i run 245-60-15s in the rear

Unfortunately these won't work - the offset is wrong to get the tires I'm looking for. Looks like I'll need something with a small positive offset. Thanks anyway

Turbo "Swashtica" wheels fit great. I've seen 235-60-15s mounted on the back w/ stock springs and stock fenders. I currently have 155-80-15s on the front of mine and 225-50-15s on back. Rim is 6 inches wide and is fine for these size tires. I run it front and back.

I have some of these and am leaning this way for now. Mine are actually snow flakes and they are even heavier by about 2 pounds each but the offset is about right. The 235/60/R15 MT ET street radials I'm looking at recommend minimum 6.5" wide wheels but I guess 1/2" less might still work OK. Thanks for the info.