HybridZ

260z and 280z let us see your 240z dumper coversion

280z Vador's conversion looks pretty good. I like how you've got the 240/260z front facia with the 240/260z turn signals. I imagine you just spliced the bulbs into the existing 280z harness. Like to see some close up's of your bumber mounts. I've been thinking of making my own mounting brackets. tho I might just buy them. depends. Also Im getting my 240z Bumpers rolled and rechromed since I've got some surface pitting.

Phar

280z Vador's conversion looks pretty good. I like how you've got the 240/260z front facia with the 240/260z turn signals. I imagine you just spliced the bulbs into the existing 280z harness. Like to see some close up's of your bumber mounts. I've been thinking of making my own mounting brackets. tho I might just buy them. depends. Also Im getting my 240z Bumpers rolled and rechromed since I've got some surface pitting.

Phar

My brakets are custom made, I can try to take some pictures soon if you want. I think they are pretty similar to the zccjdm ones.

Thanks for the comment about the front facia!