HybridZ

WTB:70-75 Gas Tank

at-jefft

I need a Gas tank shipped to 60126 that will fit my 260z. I believe that 70-75(possibly 76) tanks will work. Thanks, Jeff

In case you're wondering the PO fiberglassed my entire tank to stop leaks and needless to say, it didn't work.

I need a Gas tank shipped to 60126 that will fit my 260z. I believe that 70-75(possibly 76) tanks will work. Thanks, Jeff

In case you're wondering the PO fiberglassed my entire tank to stop leaks and needless to say, it didn't work.

What are you looking to spend? I have a '72 240z tank just sitting around as I went for a fuel cell. I have no idea how I'd ship it though and it seems like a pain to pay for a tank plus shipping.

Seems to be a better option to craigslist locally a WTB and see if any local Z guys have one or know of where one is at in a parts car. Paying for one, plus the cost to ship it, seems not the best option.

I've got one, but have no idea what it'd cost to ship and how much to charge for it and trying to box it up and clean the fumes out enough to make it safe. Coming from someone who has one, could sell it to you, and make some money off of it... I still suggest you find a more local option, as there has to be a 70-76 car there somewhere to get it from!

PM responded

TheMission- Ive checked with the local z guys I know and they don't have one. Craigslist comes up empty. I really with I had someone local but I just don't think its gonna happen.

I'd like to spend around 100, I talked to someone who shipped a tank before and he said it would be about 50. That same person has a tank that he said he would sell for 50 if its in good condition. Problem is hes pretty busy and cant drop the tank for a while(hes cool with me finding other options).

I'm coming home from college and would love to have a tank at home when I get back so I can drive my car for the first time in many many months.

I have a '72 tank that I'm 90% sure I'll sell(I'm thinking of fabbing my own or buying a cell later on) if you came up to Milwaukee for it within the next few weeks. PM me asap if interested.