HybridZ

Paypal issues?

ModernS30

I was wondering if you guys have ever had these issues with paypal. I did email them. Basically what has happened is I transferred funds from paypal to my bank account. It now says its completed but I do not have my money. Not in paypal, not in my bank account. I am quite frustrated with the fact that my money is not here anymore.

What's the time between you transferring the money and now? Sometimes it takes a few business days (even 5-7 depending on the bank) to make the move...

If it's been a while, I'm sure you'll be able to have Paypal go back and see where it went to... They've always been decent enough to work with and able to look things up well in my experience.

What's the time between you transferring the money and now? Sometimes it takes a few business days (even 5-7 depending on the bank) to make the move...

If it's been a while, I'm sure you'll be able to have Paypal go back and see where it went to... They've always been decent enough to work with and able to look things up well in my experience.

Its been like 3 or 4 days. It says the transaction is complete on pay pal. As in like the money is in my bank, but it is not.

With it being Sunday I'd assume it will post to your account on Monday.

I had this issue happen several times before, but it has always resolved itself in the past. It's made me consider getting their debit card so I can use my accounts as I please :rolleyes:

With it being Sunday I'd assume it will post to your account on Monday.

I had this issue happen several times before, but it has always resolved itself in the past. It's made me consider getting their debit card so I can use my accounts as I please :rolleyes:

Well, normally my bank account, even on Sundays, updates with deposits and withdraws automatically. Maybe it will but I am not sure. I am just going to hope it shows up tomorrow I guess.

Edited by ModernS30

I do this all the time. I never leave any money in my paypal account. I transfer to my checking account, and it all ways says zero balance/transaction complete. You will show no money in your PP account and it will take 3-5 days to post in your checking/savings/bank account....

I do this all the time. I never leave any money in my paypal account. I transfer to my checking account, and it all ways says zero balance/transaction complete. You will show no money in your PP account and it will take 3-5 days to post in your checking/savings/bank account....

Ok then, I wont worry about it. Thanks