HybridZ

ferrari 308 kit

Guest tom sixbey

Guest tom sixbey

i've seen a ferrari 308 imitation zcar somewhere.. does anyone know if there's a 308 kit available? i'm researching it for a friend of mine who wants one...

Guest Anonymous

A fellow in Arizona by the Name of John Washington had the molds for either a Z or ZX in a 308 stlye. He has a website but I do not know it. He also makes the Datsun 250 GTO in convertible and coupe plus a wide fendered called the subtle Z

Guest tom sixbey

i was thinking of the ferrari 308 gts (1979 or so) like the car in magnum PI.. - i could've sworn that i saw one on a zcar site somewhere, but now that i've started slooking for it again, i cant find it....

Opinion follows:

I really think that any kind of a 308 style body kit would just look un-right on a Z. The 308, being a mid-engined car, has a very short front end (in fact, on the real car, the footwells are narrow and angle towards the middle due to the wheel well). The Z on the otherhand, has a very long, pronounced front end. It would be virtually impossible to make the car resemble the 308, or most any other mid-engined car.

Someting like a Daytona would make much more sense since that is a front engined car.

Guest tom sixbey

ha - i hate to agree, but i must. Although i must say i've seen some WICKED v8 swaps into the fieros...

BTW it would be damn cool if some company actually made a shelby daytona kit for the zcar...