HybridZ

Got my Honda CBR Gas Tank...

Guest Willieboy240z

Guest Willieboy240z

...to customize my 240z full compartment.

Only problem was, I got caught up in EBAY BIDDING and paid 20 or 30 bucks more than I should have. The tank itself is nic; I should have bid on one of the items that had a more beat up tank and saved a few bucks.

But in this case, the picture sold me. It looks real nice and not abused. The one with the big ding on the tank made me worried that the filler door might be messed up, too.

• 2 weeks later...

lmao

I didn't quite understand, but I am assuming you are using the tank filler on the side of your car? I have been looking for a near perfect '86 FJ1200 tank with the flush mount cap to replace the raised cap on my 85 FJ1100. What did you pay finally?

Don't feel bad. We're not ignoring you. We're just waiting for pictures!

Actually, I'm quite interrested. Yes, what did you pay? Is there a tube or ring or something you can attach the rubber hose to? Or will you have to weld one on? When will we see pics? Hopefully the pics of my cap will be up soon.

I've also heard about your good looks. I've heard they are only surpassed by your modesty!