HybridZ

Where did this come from?? full frp shell

How much would you pay for this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-240-Datsun-240z-FRP-Body-Shell-All-Panels-Brand-New-/150440446778

I wonder if it's all it's cracked up to be. No specs on material used, weight, etc. Pretty generic. Would be pretty legit though if done right. Anybody have a production line of something like it?

I have been talking to these guys for a while, was trying to set up a north american distribution for them. I think they really know there stuff. Hundreds of other cars have been made including mini's, peugeot's, and many others. Countless boats and all kinds of stuff so I believe they know what they are doing. They have been around a really long time. If several people stateside get together the combined shipping cost would be greatly reduced. I say we give em a try!

Full FRP Monocoque Shell & all panels- complete from £4750

Front wing - Each from £125

Door - Each from £195

Bonnet/Hood from £125

Boot/Trunk Lid + Spoiler from £115

Front Airdam/Splitter from £95

Dashboard from £175

Bumper front from £85

Bumper rear from £85

Thats around 900 quid for the complete front end and doors!!! Even at 1.5 exchange that is under 1500 USD for a LOT of plastic! Too bad its gotta take a long boat ride, huh?!?

Edited by Daeron