HybridZ

Jet v-force programmer on a Z31

BlueZ31

Ive been doing some research on programming options on my 87 300zx and stumbled across the Jet V-force plus, its a monitor style programmer and also displays gauges ect, and they offer it for vehicles as far back as the 1990 nissan d21,pathfinder,and maximas equipped with the single cam vg30e, and apparently its a hard wiring style installation, now im just curious as to if this would work on a (slightly) older vg30e engine system, and if the ecu/diagnostic systems changed much in those 3 years because if not im going to rush order this ASAP.

Ive been doing some research on programming options on my 87 300zx and stumbled across the Jet V-force plus, its a monitor style programmer and also displays gauges ect, and they offer it for vehicles as far back as the 1990 nissan d21,pathfinder,and maximas equipped with the single cam vg30e, and apparently its a hard wiring style installation, now im just curious as to if this would work on a (slightly) older vg30e engine system, and if the ecu/diagnostic systems changed much in those 3 years because if not im going to rush order this ASAP.

If it works on the Maxima with a VG30E then you should be able to get it to work on the Z31 as well I would think.

But I think you would be much better off with Nistune:

http://nistune.com/

http://www.z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=968

Edited by RedBeauty84ZX