HybridZ

Hey yuou guys........check this out. NOT MINE

CLICK HERE and for you guys who are too lazy to click the link. PS the pics ar in the link

You are looking at possibly the fastest and highest horsepower l28 280zx turbo in the country. years of R&D to accomplish this . Tons of custom fabricated parts , external oil pump , dry sump , electric water pump , custom built exhaust manifold , precision 76gts turbo , tial waste gate , je flat top pistons , par rods , crank scraper , custom 8 quart oil pan , 5 angle valve job with heavily ported and polished head , ferrea oversized valves, custom intake manifold with 1 1/2 runners, wilson 90mm throttle body , 1000cc injectors , custom fuel system , microtech standalone ecu , msd dis4 , 2 step , line lock , trans brake , fully builtTurbo 400 gm transmission with reverse valve body , custom aluminum drive shaft , lsd diff , weld drag lite wheels with micky thompson drag tires all around , 4 point roll cage , every single hose on this car is A/N fitted ect ect ect ........This car has toooooo much to list , over 50 thousand dollars has gone into this car already. Might not be a beauty queen but this baby goes ! I have no time to enjoy , would love to trade for something a little more streetable that i can enjoy with my wife.

Car built and tuned by Frank @ World Wide Racing in opalocka florida.

If you have built or at least tried to build a race car you know how easy money can add up . This car is not for amateurs . If interested please email me at boostingz06@aol.com. cash price 14k or best offer , trades must be valued at 15k or higher! WILL CONSIDER TRADES ! PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE PICTURE OF YOUR TRADE !

PS I DO HAVE THE FRONT BUMPER AND HEAD LIGHT BUCKETS JUST NEED TO BE MOUNTED.

Fastest l28 in the country indeed! if i had the money to do even half of the mods he has.. droooolllll

only way i can think of of making it go as fast as he said is to run crazy boost, crazy amounts of fuel and a rear end made of supermans costume..

BTW i spy nawwzzz