HybridZ

Looking for a L28ET TURBO Z(Pre 1975)

rossocorsaZ

Like the title states, I am looking for a 1970-1975 datsun Z. I would prefer one with the l28et swap already however if you have a running NO RUST car, please send me an message. I am located in maryland, so I can only get an east coast car. Thanks

I have a 1972 240Z turbo and/or a 1974 260Z turbo that I am getting ready to sell at the Carlisle Import show in a couple weeks. Both cars are 2.8L turbo, intercooled, 5-speed, 4-wheel disc brakes, suspension mods, etc. The 240Z has ZG flares, silver paint, red interior, R200 3.54 rear, etc. The 260Z is Daytona blue, black interior, Miata seats, powder coated suspension, Subaru LSD 3.70 rear, etc. Both cars are very nice but the 260Z had a full restoration and is nicer. I'm not sure of the prices yet but I think somewhere in the $10-15k range is fair. I've attached a picture of the 260Z. Email me if you're interested and I can provide details on each car and pictures.

Show info:

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/import/

I'm located in Chambersburg, PA.

Chuck

cbuczesk@comcast.net

post-572-12736742083932_thumb.jpg

are you selling each car for 10-15k? If so thats alittle out of my price range. I guess I should clarify, I am only looking to spend >5k and I plan on redoing most of the interior and getting a new paint job/ fender flares so I dont care too much about paint quality, I basically am looking for a car with NO RUST that currently has an l28et engine that runs well as the interior and exterior are both gonna be changed.

are you selling each car for 10-15k? If so thats alittle out of my price range. I guess I should clarify, I am only looking to spend >5k and I plan on redoing most of the interior and getting a new paint job/ fender flares so I dont care too much about paint quality, I basically am looking for a car with NO RUST that currently has an l28et engine that runs well as the interior and exterior are both gonna be changed.

They're $10-15k each. You might want to check out the Carlisle Import show next weekend. A 240Z turbo sold there a couple years ago for only $1500!

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i got a 73 240z with an L28et swap, 4 speed stage 3 clutch, msd hvc 6600 ignition with 8520 coil pack, and more. It does have some rust though in the usual places. The pass floor has been welded up, the driver side has some sheet metal for a pan right now and the seat brackets need rewelded. But the car is a great project. I got a set of fiberglass fenders and hood! replaced the shitty hatch that was on it and put a new shock in. Et slicks on the back with a posi welded rear end. Its going to be REAL hard to find a swap already done with no rust for 5 or less.These cars are prone to it unless you move to phoenix.

post-11096-12745714825914_thumb.jpg