HybridZ

Powdercoating some carb parts

audandash

Longs story short worked on my carbs a few weeks ago. I go them cleaned up nice but did not put a sealer on it :( We got massive flooding and all the moisture in the air wiped out most of my work lol. Flash rust city. When I was cleaning up this time i thought i would have some fun with it. Since i was taking them apart and cleaning all the little parts anyway i decided to add some color. I had played with the green a few months ago and put it on one carb dome and decided i liked it. I redid it today as well as the other dome and cleaned and powdered a lot of other misc parts. Should look really nice when i am done. Here are some of the parts i did today. I am gonna work on the bolt heads tomorrow and hopefully get them back together so you can see the big picture.

DSCN0594.jpg

Longs story short worked on my carbs a few weeks ago. I go them cleaned up nice but did not put a sealer on it :( We got massive flooding and all the moisture in the air wiped out most of my work lol. Flash rust city. When I was cleaning up this time i thought i would have some fun with it. Since i was taking them apart and cleaning all the little parts anyway i decided to add some color. I had played with the green a few months ago and put it on one carb dome and decided i liked it. I redid it today as well as the other dome and cleaned and powdered a lot of other misc parts. Should look really nice when i am done. Here are some of the parts i did today. I am gonna work on the bolt heads tomorrow and hopefully get them back together so you can see the big picture.

DSCN0594.jpg

trying to decide on one last color. i still need to do the balance tube and intakes and heat sheild. i am thinking yellow. any suggestions. or go chrome with a yellow translucent on top? any ideas. i am going to work on it tomorrow.

can you do a blue with that green flake? Or start the tube on the sides with blue but fade to green. If you really add another color I think it will make it too "busy". You want to tie the pieces together not seperate them.

Post some pics with what you decide.