HybridZ

Question about fuel rails for S2 RB25

WizardBlack

I just finished my oil pan with trap door four chamber baffling and OE style windage tray (I kept the little vector fins at the rear from the factory pan since those looked very important). As it sits drying after etching and painting it, I am planning my next step. I have a FReddy intake manifold that will need some work to make it, er, work. That being said, I have a set of six EVO VIII 565cc injectors with a great spray pattern that I would like to use. Therefore, I need a top feed fuel rail. Anyone have any comments on ebay fuel rails? GReddy rails are about $275 or so. As are circuit sports (IIRC). Is the GReddy knockoff rail a piece of junk, or does it work OK? Any OE top feed options that are reasonable? I know the R33 RB25 NEO rail is not a direct fit...

TIA,

Mark

I was under the assumption that the NEO 2.5L fuel rail was a direct fit to the S2 2.5L with a Greddy type intake. The GReddy intake should accept both the top feed and the side feed injector rails. The knock offs should also in theory. The wire harness plugs right into the S2 wire harness as well, but ea injector plug is the same as the side feed type. Youve got your own injectors so you'll have to figure that out. The only thing I foresee is the 10.5mm and 11mm sizes. I think the stock rails are 10.5mm. Correct me if Im wrong.

Ebay Item # 180419429704 has a picture of the NEO fuel rail w/ injectors and sub harness.

Also you could use a stock RB26 fuel rail as well. I have bolted one of those on a friends S1 2.5L with a Freddy intake manifold. I think these rails were also 10.5mm also.

The Real Greddy fuel rail is a good unit. I have not toyed with the knock offs.

Edited by rayaapp2