HybridZ

Fuel,Spark and green light on ECU

So i got around to puting together my turbo swap into 74 260z, wired it up and have spark air fuel but the injectors arn't spraying fuel. I checked all grounds and am wondering i'f it's my wireing? I have a green light on the ECU but not when canking? Took two pages of notes on the EFI bible got my meter and found the pins to be different on my ECU. Can broken injector clips be the culprit? I have the harness with the CAS in the dizzy and no droping resistors just a fuel relay and EFI relay. Any help will be greatly appriciated thank you in advance.

I checked every injector by connecting them to the battery one by one and they all work. The ECU grounds the injectors when it want's them to spray so it's the ECU?

I had the tack signal wire disconnected because i didn't think that would prevent it from starting but just got done connecting it and still nothing. I don't have one of those little black resistors found under the dash of the L28et for the tack signal wire maybe thats why too?

I don't know how much fuel pressure i have so im going to get a gauge, also a timeing light to make sure my timeing is good.

I'm starting to think i'm missing some relay's or wireing somewhere? Any help would help me sleep at night, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I fired it up for the first time today! So i rented a fuel pressure gauge from auto zone hooked it up and got 60psi. I then replaced those old fuel hoses on the fuel rail and forgot to bleed the pressurized fuel before cutting the hose off, yea fuel sprayed everywhere but was a blessing in disguise when i found the fuel to be flowing the wrong direction DOH! I had the fuel feed line on the drain outlet of the fuel rail and the fuel drain line pressurized from the pump haha! After swapping them around she fired right up! She is backfiring a lot? maybe because i don't have the cat converter and muffler on? I have the air/fuel ratio gauge on and it's reading stoich.