HybridZ

AFM Boot and 240z or 280z Air Dam

JSM

I've got a 78 I'm playing with. I need the AFM to TB Boot with the hole for Idle Control valve. Don't want 280zx.

I'd also like to find a 240z Front Air Dam. Dont care if it is fiberglass or Urethane.

Again, I would prefer local on the Front Air Dam. If you have a good shape Boot though, I don't mind paying shipping.

Edited by JSM

• Administrators

I have the exact boot you are looking for, '77-'78, includes the 90 degree fitting in the hole for the idle valve, in this link below, first item. . :wink:

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/85318-fs-misc-z-car-goodies-stock-custom-and-hi-po-l6-eng-parts-cstm-locks-prtr-fld-pads-etc/page__p__808529__fromsearch__1entry808529

B)

• 5 weeks later...

If you are still looking for an air dam, I have the msa "Fiberglass front valence with aero lip" (not the type one). I'd do $110 plus shipping. It's practically brand new.

Thanks

Thanks, I picked one up locally. Got lucky, it was brand new and they even met me by my house!

On a side note I really see why people keep there parts. There have been so many I've sold that I could really have used. Live and learn.

• 3 weeks later...