HybridZ

Victoria British Fenders

BayAreaZT

Guest bang847

wait wait... if you need body panels my friend sent me a link for a Los Angeles place that has almost everything... their prices are dirt cheap too. i know victoria british can and usually are hecka expensive... sorry im at school right now so i dont got the address.. I post again when i get home...

Guest bang847

http://www.autobodypartsonline.com

here ya go.... some one i know bought a accord hood there... it was good quailty... but as for Z stuff i cant say.. but i'll say again... those prices are close to JY prices... these guys are in the So-Cal region though.. if their prices are really a good deal in your eyes i can try to buy them and ship them if they are not willing to ship...

Guest Paul Felker

those fenders that they sell arnt very good quality, too bad espacally for how much they want for those things, try to find them in a bone yard i think this may be your best bet. good luck!!

Guest Anonymous

I went up and checked out a 260 that a fellow was selling nearby.. well he had a set of fenders he was putting on some VicBrit fenders. They didn't fit! Ouch... he had either too wide or no gaps, so now he gets to do some trimming on the 240.. anyway he said he would not deal with them anymore. The quality just isn't worth it money

just my recently-educated-on-vic-fenders $.02

-980mak