HybridZ

twisted chassis?

i just pulled the motor out of my 240z a couple hours ago. afterwards, the chassis no longer touches the passenger side front jack stand. its about an inch or two above it. i looked but couldnt find any evidence of damage. could this mean the chassis is twisted, or is the corner of the car lighter than the others?

i'm not 100%. both pairs are different brands. i tried to get them to be the same height, but there might be a bit of a difference between brands. i really hope its just chassis flex. i'm not sure where i was going with the first sentence. i'm a little inebriated.

well i did recreate the gulf coast oil spill in the garage yesterday, and all the oil and coolant flowed to the right instead of just sitting in one spot. i guess it does have a low spot/slant to it. i really hope thats all it is. never thought to question the garage floor. thanks. i still cant find anything that points towards the frame/body twisting.