HybridZ

Anyone familiar with Weber DCOE's near Cincinnati, OH?

I just purchased a set of used Weber 40mm DCOE's and was wondering if there was anyone in or around the Cincinnati, OH area that could give them a once over and see what I'm up against as far as getting them installed and running. If you happen to know someone in the general area that rebuilds them or have any sort of pointers aside from sending them back to redline weber to get rebuilt that would be greatly appreciated. I'm ordering the How to Powertune Weber Carbs book as it's been recommended by a few people. I just would really like a "base tune" from someone knowledgeable with these before I get them all out of sorts.

Thank You all and Happy Zedding!

i dont know everything about webers, but ive been researching as well since ive gotten the same carbs. if they are used i recommend you replace all the gaskets and seals off the bat. its better to do it now while its off the car, and at least when you have them installed and tuned you wont have to fiddle with them for a long while. just my .02 cents! congrats on the purchase!