HybridZ

1976 Heater Core Needed

Hardwyre

Does anyone have one for sale on the cheap, or maybe a leaking one that I can try to fix that I can pay shipping for. I live in Vancouver WA.

They're about $70 new from what I've been finding, but if anyone has one laying around, I'd prefer to keep the money in the community.

I have a couple in good condition for $20 each (+ shipping). Please contact me at z240@shaw.ca and I'll send pictures this evening.

Jim

Does anyone have one for sale on the cheap, or maybe a leaking one that I can try to fix that I can pay shipping for. I live in Vancouver WA.

They're about $70 new from what I've been finding, but if anyone has one laying around, I'd prefer to keep the money in the community.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a brand new one in the box for $65 shipped to your door... my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com I purchased it for my 76 and found out that is was just a switch that needed replacement...

Thank you, I actually found that mine had a crack in the inlet pipe and I was able to fix it with some solder. But I will check back with you if something else happens to it.