HybridZ

wind shield wipers.

If those are the factory wipers and not the modified chevy love set up that most guys go with, it's probably the narp contactor relay in the wiper motor assembly. These are easy to replace and a step by step tutoral can be found in the stickies under the electrical sub section in this very forum.

The issue most guys have is finding the parts. They are NLA from Nissan and a few still pop up on ebay from time to time but are quite expensive. I happen to have one that I've been debating selling but I'll probably hang on to it for now. Try the local part yard for the chevy love pick up and grab the wiper assembly including all electrics. Be sure to follow the step by step guide and it will be a snap.

There's also a stickie about replacing the Datsun wiper motor with a early 90's honda accord wiper motor, cheap and almost bolt in. Do a little searching, you'll find all you need. MUCH better idea, is to post picts of your Z and tell us what you're doign with it, WE LOVE BUILDS!

Phar