HybridZ

WTB: L28 Fuel Pump Block Off Plate

SSuspect

Wondering if anybody has an L series fuel pump block off plate laying around. Not after anything special. Paint condition does not matter. I can order one from MSA on Monday if nothing shows up here.

Please let me know. Can send PayPal immediately.

Thanks!

Tim

Guest PSuva

I'm parting out an '82 280 turbo right now. I have no idea what this part is that you're referring to though. Point me in the right direction and if the car has one i'm sure its still lying around here somewhere.

I'm parting out an '82 280 turbo right now. I have no idea what this part is that you're referring to though. Point me in the right direction and if the car has one i'm sure its still lying around here somewhere.

LOL! No problem. Thanks. There is a spot on the right front side of the head where a mechanical FP mounts on earlier engines. On later engines, this is filled in and only electric FP's are used.

Here is a pic of the port on a later engine. The issue is that I am swapping the 280ZX (smoking) engine out and putting an earlier engine (fresh rebuild) in the car. I have an electric FP mounted at the tank and do not need the mechanical.

FPPort.jpg

I have several. One would be 7.50 shipped although I do have to find them.

SWEET! This would be perfect! Please shoot me a PayPal address and I'll send the $$ right away. I have a few things at the powder-coater that I will get back late next week. Might be able to actually have this car "mechanically ready" within a couple of weeks! That depends on if I decide to paint the engine bay while the engine is out. Then it will be an extra couple of weeks. :blink:

Thanks again!

Tim

paypal ia ssvdriver@aol.com and I found one.

Excellent! Thank you! PayPal sent with a little extra to cover any charges. Address sent with payment. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks again!

Tim