HybridZ

Beta Motorsports

CamH

Hey guys, I just wanted to share an extremely positive experience I had with one of the of the Vendors / Administrators here.

About two months ago, I ordered pretty much everything I would need to install coil overs on my 240Z from John at Beta Motorsports. Soon after, I got everything: new Illuminas, coil over sleeves, front camber plates, new Hypercoil springs, and upper spring perches for the back, or so I thought.

Anyways, fast forward to two days ago, I just got my strut housings back from being sectioned and set up for my coil overs, and I was ready to rock and roll. Day one, I tore everything apart. Day two (yesterday), I started putting everything back together, and I got to putting the rear suspension back in, and I realize that I am missing the upper spring perches! I ripped through all of the boxes and saw no sign of them. So I give John a call and let him know that I'm missing these parts. At this time, I'm not asking for anything other than a local source where I can buy another set. He tells me to hang on a few minutes and he'll see what he can find as he is out of the upper spring perches. A short while passes, and he gives me a call back letting me know that he is having a set sent to me. Not only are they being sent to me, but they are being overnighted! Due to his excellent customer service, I got the upper perches this morning and finished up my coil over install this afternoon - just a little bit after I had intended to get it done!

Lessons learned over the past couple of days:

1. Check boxes that you receive when you get them, even if you are not intending to use the parts immediately - this will keep a minor problem from turning into an emergency.

2. Beta Motorsports is AWESOME 2thumbs.gif

I really felt like I should share my experience with the community because it was the most outstanding customer service I've received from any business, hands down.

Thank you, John / Beta Motorsports!

• Like 1

I'll chime in on my extremely positive Beta Motorsports experience as well. John installed a set of Bad Dog frame rails and sub-frame connectors for me back in February 2010 as well as do a few minor fabrication details for me. He was very forthright with his schedule for when I could drop my car off, when it would be available, set me detailed photos of the progress during the work, etc. His shop is close to me and arranged for me to drop my car off on a Saturday morning.

I need to get back to John to weld in a patch panel as well as take care of a few minor issues.

A++ from Norway aswell:-). I was sending several emails to company that sell coilovers but John was the only one who took my questione seriously and with a open mind. As my understanding of and writing in English is very simple, he answer me in a way that I ended up with buying from him. So thank you John for your business.

Rolf Arne