HybridZ

Need some gages

stony

Well i was out in the garage and decided to see how the speedo and tach i have looked in the dash. well turns out the cage dash bar is too close to the dash and the autometer gages don't fit. i need gages that are about half as deep as the autometer gages. anyone ever come across these kind of gages? DEFI gages come to mind but i haven't actually seen a 5 inch defi gage so not sure they exist. any help would be much appreciated.

Outfu$%#@gstanding!!!!! GPS speddo!!!! that's just what i needed for my no cable powerglide. Thanks drax for the link!!!

So i'm guessing everyone who reads this is going... Where the hell has stony been? under a rock ;>

• Administrators

Outfu$%#@gstanding!!!!! GPS speddo!!!! that's just what i needed for my no cable powerglide. Thanks drax for the link!!!

So i'm guessing everyone who reads this is going... Where the hell has stony been? under a rock ;>

Drax is a great guy. Had the wonderful opportunity to meet him and his lovely wife a year ago or so, tossed him the keys to my favorite hot rod to drive around, I think he wants one.. :wink:

Yeah, where has Stony been hiding out?