HybridZ

280ZX Turbo Fuel Rail

Lurch2461

Hi All,

Would anyone have an L28et fuel rail they would be prepared to ship to Sydney Australia.

L28e rails are different as they have a fuel feed to the cold start injector where the turbo one does not.

I need one asap as an overzealous helper snapped mine and cant get them in Ozland.

Be very grateful if someone could help.

Regards,

Dennis in Oz

Hi All,

Would anyone have an L28et fuel rail they would be prepared to ship to Sydney Australia.

L28e rails are different as they have a fuel feed to the cold start injector where the turbo one does not.

I need one asap as an overzealous helper snapped mine and cant get them in Ozland.

Be very grateful if someone could help.

Regards,

Dennis in Oz

Stupid question, can't you just block it off ?, cut, crimp, bend, bronze

Nigel

If Challenger falls through I will help you out for just the cost of shipping

Hi, I know it might be a pain getting it off, but I would rather pay for the complete deal, rather than have some bits missing, even a single support, because it's going on a rather rare version L series Skyline and some originality is very important.

Can you let me know how much to post it to me at P O Box 7N Campbelltown North NSW 2560 Australia and how I should pay you. I have a paypal account if that helps & I would pay the commission it costs to get the money, if any.

I had one sent to me a few years ago, but it was kinked at the fuel feed ends and can't be repaired, hence why I'm asking & needing another.

This might sound silly to some, but it will not be original if the feed is blocked off or crimped. I know most people would not know the difference, but those that do know will be observant and pick it up.

Cheers,

Dennis in Oz